Thursday, December 12, 2019

Question about Cutting (rapid weight loss)

Hello,

Little background - 6"1, close to 180 lbs 2-3 weeks ago but around 162-163 lbs right now, and I'm curious if that's normal - I've lurked around a couple of posts and slightly researched this and I don't know if this can be attributed to the water weight but over the last 4 days my weight has consistently dropped by around 1lbs per day which I know is not right. I calculated my TDEE to be around 2300 kcal +- so I have been eating at 1780 to be exact but I usually eat slightly more so around 1800 max 1850. I usually hit my protein goal and I'm somehow still progressing in the gym which I assume to be the "noob-gains" but is losing this much weight normal?

I follow the Beginner program from the Fitness Wiki and I try to run once a week (4-5 km).

submitted by /u/percocet60
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2slbSV8

No comments:

Post a Comment