Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Question about loose skin

Hello everyone! I've been following this sub for a few months now as inspiration and I'm happy to say over the course of 6 months I've gone from ~105 kg to 91 kg! (I'm estimating SW because I no longer have access to the MyFitnessPal account I used at the beginning of this journey) Today was the first time I noticed loose skin, mainly on my arms and stomach. I am aware that fast weight loss can cause someone to have loose skin earlier than they would have. However, I've only lost 14 kg within 6 months, and it was definitely not a linear weight loss. There were weeks where I would fluctuate between the same 2 kg and some weeks where I would just mantain rather than try to lose weight. I am also a 19 y/o female who has been overweight/obese since childhood. I will add that it's definitely not a lot of loose skin. It's the most noticable on my arms, but I have always had flabby arms so maybe that's contributing to it. The loose skin on my stomach is really only noticeable if I actually stretch it out (which I try not to do as I figure that will just make it worse lol). Is it normal to already have loose skin at this point in my weight loss journey? My end goal is around 70 kg.

submitted by /u/peachypanci
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P8YRWu

No comments:

Post a Comment