Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Does anyone else have trouble believing you’ve lost weight?

I started my journey earlier this year when I was around 250 lbs, had some steady but slow weight loss, and then got stuck at a plateau between 232 and 229 for three months. It was super frustrating because I couldn’t figure out what I was doing different. Then, at the beginning of last month after revaluing my diet, the weight loss started up again. As of this morning, I’m at 223 lbs, but I’m having so much trouble actually believing the scale.

Being stuck in that plateau for so long seems to have made me believe I was never going to lose any more weight, yet here I am! I was just curious if anyone else has felt like this at any point during your weight loss journey. Is it normal to have trouble believing the number on the scale as it goes down?

submitted by /u/quintupledots915
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rZqDN5

No comments:

Post a Comment