Wednesday, December 4, 2019

boobs shrunk with weight loss, will they come back with weight gain?? Please help:(

Hi. I always had body image issues, and this has been a tough one to wrap my head around. 2 years ago, I was a 32D cup. I lost about 15-20 pounds since then, and now I am a B cup. It has been killing my confidence, and now I find myself depressed over this loss. I wanted to lose weight, but not at this expense. If I was to gain the weight back, how likely is it that it will return to my breasts, given that they were bigger before? Does anyone have experience with this!?

I am 24 years old now, and was 22 when I had the body I wish I still had.

Please help! I know these are first world problems, but it kills my confidence. My boyfriend says he doesn't care and that he loves my body, but I know he's just being nice.

If youve had experience with fluctuation like this, please! Also curious how long it might have taken to fluctuate from one body type to another.

submitted by /u/LaVictoriaSuprema
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3885Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment