Saturday, December 14, 2019

Reaching out for help

I dont really know where to begin. I was doing well at first, went down from 307 earlier this year to about 260 in early September. But that was 4 months ago. I have fallen off the wagon already after taking a 2 week vacation in September and starting a relationship (with a sweet man who says he doesn't care about my weight, but no guy would look at me when I was over 300, so it's hard to believe) and am now back up to 274 and my mental motivation is just not right like it was before. My binge eating disorder seems to be back too, so that's causing me anxiety which is then causing me to binge. I'm back to working out 3 times a week, so that's good, but we all know weight loss comes from the kitchen and not the gym. Any tips or advice from people having been in the same boat? I'm basically freaking out and planning to fast until I get back down to 260 at this point

submitted by /u/totallynotademogorge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2stBmQ8

No comments:

Post a Comment