Saturday, December 14, 2019

Losing friends because you are losing weight??

Recently, I (25F) realized two of my very close friends (22F & 32F) have become extremely distant and kind of mean because of my recent weight loss. They have become a lot closer and have directed a lot of negativity towards me/my eating habits.

I have accepted that the reason is because of how much weight I've lost (about 40 pounds since May). However, it still bums me out, especially because I made a conscious effort to NOT discuss my weight loss so this wouldn't happen.

I was wondering if you guys could share any advice on how to cope with this. I'd love to hear similar stories from others and what you did to cope with losing people you thought would support you in this journey. It's just disappointing, you know? You finally are feeling good about yourself, and people just want to tear you down.

submitted by /u/throwaway999999229
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YNpeFT

No comments:

Post a Comment