Saturday, December 14, 2019

Does the cycle of binge eating ever truly go away?

Yo this question is asked all the time. I know this because I search it so much on google, I’m so desperate for answers. For the last four years I have lost and gained more weight in the process. I’m 5’5', and stand at 176lbs. I’m crying writing this as I’m honestly at rock bottom. I’ve never been so heavy, and I feel like I’ve tried it all- Keto, IF, Slimming World, Slimfast, CICO. None of it works for me long-term as I end up binging out. I’m turning 21 in 6 months, and I don’t want to spend it looking the way I am. I’ve gotten very bad panic attacks the last few weeks as a result of this and family issues. I’m really sorry to be posting this pitiful wall of text that’s all about me- I just feel like I’ve nowhere to turn to.

I have filled out a form to sign up for a marathon at the end of May 2020 and have started to go to the gym for it. If anyone at all has any advice, or tips, that could help me lose weight, feel better and stick to my goal of training for this marathon, I’d be eternally grateful.

Once again I’d like to stress how sorry I am to come across so mopey, I’m just very depressed and anxious and am hoping through a combination of weight loss and fitness, I can feel better. Thank you.

submitted by /u/keywah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RYMnUB

No comments:

Post a Comment