Monday, December 2, 2019

Starting my weight loss journey

I'm pretty new to reddit but thought it would be a good place to look for weight loss advice. I am currently 6'2'' and 302 pounds. I know I have some muscle mass under all this flab because I used to play football a couple years ago and have been strength training on/off for the past year. People are often shocked when I tell them my weight, and say I look closer to 240-260. In any case I'm only 25 and I really feel like this is holding me back from enjoying my life, Here are my questions:

  1. What is the lowest calorie intake I can restrict myself to without causing severe muscle loss (25/male/302LB/6'2''). My current daily intake is 1400 calories

    1. Any tips on specific macros/what I should be eating? I've always been a stockier guy with broad shoulders, gains weight rather quickly. Right now my diet amounts to 134g protein, 56g fat, 64g carbs (I aim for 40/40/20). I'm using myfitness pal to track everything.
    2. If I really wanted to push myself (I'll do what is takes), how long would it take to slim down to around 200 pounds. I know this questions is asked all the time, but I just want something to work towards

Thanks everyone!!

submitted by /u/halfbloodprince94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P46IVo

No comments:

Post a Comment