Monday, December 2, 2019

Sustaining weight when on period?

Hi all.

I’m currently at 218lb as a 5’6 female. I’ve been sticking to a 750-1000 calorie deficit per day, and have generally lost 2lb (sometimes slightly more, sometimes slightly less) per week since I started my weight loss journey in late September. This week however I’ve only lost 0.8lb and I’m a little disappointed. It was my graduation on Tuesday so I had a day without calorie counting and ate lunch from the ceremony buffet. I must have ate about 2 veggie sandwiches and a couple of mini cupcakes, however my cal burn that day was 3000+ according to my Fitbit so it was more of a maintain kinda day. Since then, the weight hasn’t came off and I’m putting it down to that day, but can periods also influence weight loss much? I don’t technically have a period since I’m on contraception that’s stopped it but I currently have cramps and acne. I know it doesn’t seem like a big deal, but I’m worried this will be a common trend and I’ll get demotivated. I know weight loss slows down, but I’m still in the obese category so still wanted to see consistent weight loss. TIA. 😊

submitted by /u/Sherri1996
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Dz0cAu

No comments:

Post a Comment