Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Starting Off Slow

I have been lurking on this sub for months. I have gone on and off diets for the last year after putting I a ton of weight due to birth control and a stressful job. I struggle to stick with diets. I changed jobs so that helped with the stress weight gain. My (new) work schedule changes a lot and they feed me during really busy periods (I work at a university) so I have trouble sticking to a schedule or even bringing my own food to work sometimes because I don’t have time to go to the grocery store and prep as much during my busy periods.

I was recently in a wedding and I hate every picture of me in it. It’s time for a change. My friend and I got Panda Planners (I highly recommend them) which really helps me on focusing on day to day goal achievement rather than long term obstacles. As such I’m working on being healthier: eat better (even if not perfectly), take a walk during the work day, exercise a few times a week. Today I did a half hour on a stationary bike and ten pushups (I’ve been doing the push ups daily) but I am wondering: does anyone else “work up to” being on a diet or seriously changing their whole routine to benefit weight loss? Does anyone have any other ideas for small things I can work on and continue to build on?

submitted by /u/Cherri22894
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sbD5tl

No comments:

Post a Comment