Monday, December 9, 2019

Tips on keeping heart rate lower?

Hello,

So my doctor has prescribed Adipex to me to help with weight loss. I've been on it before and it works wonders for me, but I have concerns that I want to ask you guys about a heart rate issue I have in case someone has new advice.

I have a consistently high heart rate. Right now, off medication, I'm at 104 bpm resting. On Adipex it's 120 bpm. Obviously, neither are good.

She told me to stay hydrated and cut out all caffeine. Does anyone have other tips? Cause it's kinda scary when I feel it thumping away.

Please don't go on about how adipex/phentermine is bad/meth/etc. I know what it is and what it does and I'm choosing to use it because it helps me.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/GigiGoodgame
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/340tXFj

No comments:

Post a Comment