Monday, December 9, 2019

More weird side effects of weight loss: knobbier knees + bigger feet?

I was laying in bed last night, unable to get comfortable and wishing I had someone to talk to about this weird phenomenon, when I remembered the beauty of r/loseit!

There are two weird things I've noticed since losing 40 lbs. I went from about 195 to 155 (F, 32, 5'5).

1) I can't sleep as comfortably on my side any more because of my knees. I used to always sleep in the fetal position, which put my knees on top of one another. Now they are poke into one another, the side of my knee bones touching, and it's REALLY uncomfortable. The weird thing is, I carry most of my weight in my legs. I definitely do not have skinny knees. Has anyone else had this problem since losing weight?

2) I think my feet got bigger. Right at around 160 lbs, I started getting really bad blisters on the tops and tips of my toe. I didn't change my shoes or my walking habits. I'm not sure what else this could be, but don't people usually go DOWN a shoe size?

submitted by /u/Thrill325
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E3maMo

No comments:

Post a Comment