Monday, December 23, 2019

Weight in a Rut: Advice Needed!! 25lbs to go!!

TLDR: Tried what I think works and need advice/reassurance/guidance/support.

Hey everyone. I’m (22F) in need of more weight loss advice and support. I’ve lost 45lbs over the past three years and I’m afraid I’m turning back, or realistically, plateauing.

I eat 1400-1600 calories max a day with servings of fruits and some veggies. I drink a little less than half my body weight (185lbs) a day. I also am on my feet to get about 6-14k steps depending on the day. This is all to say that I feel as though I’m doing what I think works but yet the scale won’t budge.

I’m thinking of doing intermittent fasting and upping my protein for starters. Do you recommend anything else? Should I change anything?

My goal is to lose 25lbs by my birthday just to celebrate even more!! Let me know any and all thoughts.

submitted by /u/marryingmuhammad0323
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZgYo9d

No comments:

Post a Comment