Friday, December 13, 2019

Weight loss after removal of mirena?

Lets be honest I've always been overweight. I'm now 22 and the heaviest I've ever been. At 134kgs and 167cm in height.

But I've picked up close to 30kgs since I've gotten my Mirena 2 years ago, I had an active job to which I did more than 11000 steps a day. I tried eating healthy 90% of the time and going to the gym at least 3 times a week, but still I picked up. I'm at a dead end here... I was bullied in to getting the mirena by my gynea and ever since I've been regretting it.

I've tried keto, I've tried crash diets, you name it - little to no results. The only reasonable step for me is to get it remived and go back on the pill.

I started a sedentary job 2 months ago, even though I eat WAY less than I used to and I go to the gym I still managed to pick up 6kgs. I'm tired of feeling so gross the whole time.

Any ladies who has a similar experience or who lost weight after the Mirena removal? Im getting it removed on Thursday.

submitted by /u/AlmostNuttyFun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34dLOZq

No comments:

Post a Comment