Friday, December 13, 2019

M[23] 1 Month Out, 10lbs to go

Hey everyone, I thought I'd post here to quickly detail my ( M[23] ) progress with fitness and weight loss so far. This summer after being injured then unemployed, I ballooned back up to 207lbs, only 8lbs away from my heaviest I've ever been. I was slipping away again, and knew I had to act if I was ever serious about becoming fit. I joined a gym, and a twice a week workout class, and stuck with it. My body relearning how to squat, bench, and even do pushups was crazy hard! But each week I saw a little more improvement, a little bit more reason not to quit on myself.

Now with the end of the year (and decade!) just 2 weeks away, I feel great! I'm now a healthy 184lbs wet, and have changed my diet for the best. I struggle each day still with properly limitng my diet to 2200 calories a day, but I've kept myself in close to that goal. Most proudly though, I've successfully changed the most unhealthy parts of my lifestyle. I'm at the gym 4-5 times a week, and I can count on 1 hand the number of times I've had a pop OR beer!! I'm 10lbs away from initial goal weight of 175lbs, and I'm in the home stretch.

I hope sharing my story will help someone else feel just a little bit better, and give that tiny push they need on their journey to better themselves. My personal goal is to very soon make a proper post on r/progresspics and revel at the hardwork that I was finally willing to put into myself! - Del

submitted by /u/DelDoesReddit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35jKohb

No comments:

Post a Comment