Friday, December 13, 2019

Weight Loss struggles, exercise advice

Hi! I'm currently a 22 year old University student.

I'm autistic, so I've been struggling with keeping to a routine of my exercise but I also have dyspraxia and hypermobility, so doing exercise has been a real big struggle for me.

But I'm currently 11st 11 pounds. I was 10st last year. I really want to lose weight, so I want to defeat the physical issues I have with losing weight, but the thing is: I started Blogilates calendars a while ago, but I lost track because I gave up, it hurt me a lot. I think it's because I didn't do her beginner calendar (I chose not to because I've done it multiple times over the past couple of years, but maybe that was a mistake.)

However last month I started to do a 30 day exercise challenge on my Pixel phone from the Play store. It was going really well, but I had to skip some parts of it towards the 14 day mark because it hurt me too much, I'm not sure if it's just because I'm not trying enough, perhaps and if I tried more, I could potentially get over it and get stronger. But I don't know.

I recently broke that phone and went back to my iPhone and I can't find that app.

What I want is a routine I can access on my phone and my computer. And potentially food help for a overly picky autistic child in the body of a 22 year old. I need help honestly.

submitted by /u/Feicake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38C4TYF

No comments:

Post a Comment