Friday, December 6, 2019

What is wrong with me?

I gained 80lbs while pregnant. Not great, figured I could work it off after I had the baby. Well, it's been 2 years, and despite the 20lbs I lost right after giving birth, I've lost nothing. Infact I've gained. I started to walk/job, but then noticed I'd get pain in my ankle and foot, so I went to the Dr. I had physical therapy, the foot is fine, the ankle is not. I have to go back to physical therapy. I do ok with managing my food intake during the day, and then night falls and I mindlessly shovel junk food into my mouth. I obviously have no self discipline. How do you get that? How do I train myself to just eat less? My fiance buys junk food a lot, and I don't even like it... but I'll eat it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate logging my food, I hate restrictions, I hate it. I hate my body, I hate the way I look, I hate how I lost 100% of the confidence I had pre-pregnancy. I miss myself. I want to be the fun mom who can keep up with the crazy toddler. I want to feel confident again. I just needed to whine about it. Weight loss is so hard and every post on here makes me feel inadequate for my lack of self control and self discipline. I'm so proud of all of you who are working so hard to get to where you want to be. But for the rest of us who have a good month and then fall off the wagon, I see you. This is so hard and it sucks. Thanks for reading... Sorry for whining.

submitted by /u/Sabrina-Spellman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LurDjr

No comments:

Post a Comment