Thursday, December 12, 2019

When do people start to notice?

SW: 195 CW: 168 GW: 145

Hi, all! This is my first post here so hope I'm doing this all accurately.

I'm 5'6", 24F. I've always been on the heavier side. In highschool, I developed an eating disorder and got down to 124. I gained back all my weight and then some after college. Since summer, I've lost almost 30 pounds. I've done this by cutting out drinking, and not ordering takeout as frequently. I've also been mindful of what I've been putting in my body, and how much. Eating slower, drinking more water, etc. In a healthy way this time! I originally was not trying to necessarily lose weight, but when I weighed myself I was pleasantly surprised that I had lost a significant amount since my last physical, and now I'm motivated to get down a bit more.

I have noticed that my face looks thinner and my clothes are definitely fitting better/more loosely. No one seems to have noticed the weight loss; friends, family, coworkers, etc. I'm super close to a lot of the people in my life and I'm wondering if anyone else feels discouraged when no one says anything/seems to notice? I know it really only matters how I feel and if I notice, it's just that when you're working really hard to better yourself, it's nice to hear that it's noticed!

Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/karaokeqween
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36xAj0f

No comments:

Post a Comment