Saturday, March 28, 2020

2 months and down 32lbs -

I started my weigh loss journey about 2 months ago. I'm 30 / m / SW 250 CW 216. I have read a lot about the benefits of fasting and in the past I tried to give it a go but could never fully make it through for whatever reason.

Last Saturday I decided to do a modified water fast (I guess similar to IF) I only drank water but every night around 8pm I would have a handful of Hot N Spicy Chicharrones that resolved any hunger cravings I had for the next 24 hrs. I was able to make it through the week and lost 14lbs doing that.

I intended today to be the day I break the fast with a lettuce wrapped burger. But I am thinking maybe to do this for the next 2 weeks. 7 day fast (as described above) and breaking it to have a meal then starting up again.

are there any potentially negative outcomes I should be aware? By breaking the fast one day would I slow down the weight loss process?

submitted by /u/oneLifeT
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bCf93B

No comments:

Post a Comment