Sunday, March 29, 2020

Mental issues after weight loss

Yoo, I've lost almost 50lbs the last 16 Months. While I wasn't obese or something I always wanted to slim down a bit. Seeing the weight dropping was a huge motivation for me during my weight loss journey and it kept me motivated to continue. Now, however I've overshot my weight loss goal and I'm on the verge of being underweight... On the one hand I know that I should gain at least some of my weight back, on the other hand I'm way too scared to gain too much weight again. I have problems developing a sustainable eating habits (I don't wanna count calories each day or something). It really drags me down and people around me started to noticed that I'm not the happy and smiling friend they used to know anymore. Anyone that had the same experience? Any advice?

submitted by /u/Schnevox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ULeeY4

No comments:

Post a Comment