Monday, March 30, 2020

Decided to do a Dry April

Hi guys - I figured I'd post here because it is weight loss related, not addiction related. I've been doing great with my food intake lately but due to working from home and everything being shut down I've been drinking out of boredom more than I should. I've realized my alcohol calories are sabotaging my progress a bit so I've decided to go the whole month of April booze free. I can look at this covid shit as a reason to drink and eat out of boredom or I can use this as an opportunity to better myself, practice my music, go for hikes, etc.

Anyway, I guess I'm just posting for accountability and to maybe even inspire others to join along. Also, if anyone else has taken a break from alcohol for weight loss purposes, any advice or stories would be appreciated! I just figure since the restaurants and bars are closed, this is the time to hit the re-set button. I hope everyone is doing well with everything that's going on.

submitted by /u/pale_eve
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bG4Z2f

No comments:

Post a Comment