Monday, March 30, 2020

Are there any healthy ready-to-eat foods?

Hi folks! I started my weight loss journey a few months ago, and I've found that my biggest obstacle has been with the way I eat. I have severe depression and cooking is one of the hardest things for me to do. As a result, I have depended on ready-to-eat food for my entire life. This includes everything from PopTarts and potato chips to frozen dinners and microwavable pasta cups.

I am on a mission to be healthier, and I've found the motivation for exercise and calorie counting, but my diet is still mostly processed foods. I think I can bring myself to cook maybe twice a week, but I need to figure out what to do for the rest. Also, I am very poor and eating healthy just seems so dauntingly expensive sometimes. My fight would be so much easier if there was a healthy meal that I could just unwrap and be done with.

Do healthy ready-to-eat foods exist? If not, what meals are the easiest for you to prepare? Any advice on how to eat healthy when depression makes you dysfunctional?

Thank you so much in advance- this community is so inspiring to me and I am grateful for your help!

submitted by /u/anatiropita
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UvirAj

No comments:

Post a Comment