Sunday, March 29, 2020

Worries about loose skin: What increases your chances of having it?

I just finished my first strict week of dieting and lost 4 1/2 lbs. I'm not sure if losing that much in one week is a) healthy,or b) going to increase my risk of having loose skin if I keep that trend going, as I've heard that quicker weight loss can raise the risk of having loose skin (correct me if I'm wrong). However, I'm not even sure if I am at an age and weight where I need to be super worried about loose skin: I'm a 19F, am now 153 lbs, but heaviest was around 165, and 5'2. My goal weight is around 115-120 (or I'll stop when I feel happy with how I look), so a goal of about 40 lbs to lose from my heaviest weight.

Is my goal of losing 40 lbs at 5'2 putting me at risk of having loose skin?

Overall, what increases your risk of having loose skin as you lose weight? And, what, if anything, can you do to decrease your risks?

submitted by /u/NotWhoYouThinkItIs98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UI8zSC

No comments:

Post a Comment