Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Never thought I could do it, but today marks the day that I have lost 100 pounds.

When I think about what I look like, I still see this obese girl full of insecurities and the desire to be loved the way I knew I deserved to be. When I look in the mirror, I am shocked as to what I have become. With this weight loss, I have gained so much more knowledge on how to take care of myself all together. When I adapted into a healthier lifestyle, I guess it enabled my brain to realize that my physical health had been affecting my mental health as well. Today I am 177 pounds, exactly 100 pounds less than I was at my heaviest and I am so incredibly proud of myself. I still have maybe 20-30 pounds to go, but that goal is closer than ever and I am soaring.

Whoever needs to hear this: you can do it! Quarantine is the perfect time to get active with at home workouts or simply going on a walk. It will all be worth it. The results will show, I promise. Nobody is going to notice at first, but soon everyone will. Now is the time!

submitted by /u/noturavgtrippyhippie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wU2zOu

No comments:

Post a Comment