Saturday, March 28, 2020

Questions for my journey

Hey, I'm 16 and I've been on this weight loss journey that I've been going off and on for 2 years now, but for some reason there's been a spark in my motivation now and I been running for almost 2 weeks now. At 9th grade, I was at my highest 220 5'6 and throughout that school year and throughout 10th grade, I've gotten to 200. Now I've lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks of running and my question is should I worry about the sudden weight gain of the next day? I watch how I eat and I've been drinking a lot of water recently, I try to eat healthily but I definitely stopped drinking soda and still struggling to hold back from overeating. Yesterday I weighed at 195, really happy about it and went on with my day with my normal routine and this morning apparently I gained a few pounds 3-4. It kinda made me feel less motivated. Should I be worried?

submitted by /u/loseitwrld
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39sesZs

No comments:

Post a Comment