Saturday, March 28, 2020

Why aren’t I losing weight anymore? (23F)

So I practice intermittent fasting, usually 16:8 and/or 20:4 and usually do a 24 hour fast once a week as well. I typically never eat more than 1200-1600 cals a day and I do about one hour of cardio every day first thing in the morning and lift weights 2/3 days a week. However, my weight loss has plateaued and I have no idea how to break out of this rut. I feel as though water retention could be a culprit but even WITH diuretics I cannot shed these last few pounds. I am not overweight at all but I am dieting for my wedding. I am still months away but it is still frustrating that I cannot meet this goal. Any suggestions on how to jumpstart weightloss again?

submitted by /u/mangojuice411
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33UzjUc

No comments:

Post a Comment