Monday, March 30, 2020

Scale not moving and I'm feeling discouraged despite knowing I shouldn't be.

33F 5'6" SW:240 CW:178 GW:155 Hi /r/loseit! I restarted my weight loss journey almost a year ago and I've made a ton of progress; however, this month has been extremely challenging and I would love someone to tell me I'm being crazy to keep me on track here. Currently, my calorie goal for the day is 1223 on LoseIt. I've been sticking to that consistently save for one cheat meal in a week. About a month ago, I started running again and have been running consistently three times a week for the last four weeks. I do not eat my exercise calories back unless it happens to fall on that cheat meal day a week and then it helps from going too far over anyway. However, despite all this, the scale is just not moving. With my TDEE, I should be on track to lose 1.5 a week but I'm not even seeing that. I also thought that the running gains would have evened out by now. Am I at the point where I need to eliminate cheat meals altogether? Is this something else?

submitted by /u/pinkfiregoddess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aw0B5z

No comments:

Post a Comment