Thursday, March 26, 2020

Some advice on what is realistic in terms of weight loss please. Help on macros too please.

I am currently at 177 and I am trying to lose weight. I want to lose weight in the fastest way possible including moderate exercise and dieting. Is is realistic to lose 2lbs per week and drop to 140. So 37/2 = 18.5 weeks / 4 = 4.6 months so roughly 4.5 months to reach 140. I am lost on what type of macros I should have during weight loss. I obviously know that I should eat at a calorie deficit, but I dont know what my macros should look like. I read somewhere that it is essential to have a low carb intake and high protein and fat intake. Is this true? I am lost on what my macros should look like can you guys please help me?

Thank you to each and every one of you in advance (:

submitted by /u/yoda419
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39kAMUE

No comments:

Post a Comment