Tuesday, March 31, 2020

On Friday, I will begin my weight loss journey!...But I don't really know where to start. Can I get some advice?

The reason it's Friday this week and not tomorrow or today, is that I need time to plan what I am doing. I can't just jump straight into it if you get me.

So just some info about me & what I am striving for

  • I am a Male
  • I am 17
  • I weight 216 Pounds/97.3KG/15.4 Stone
  • I want to get to 180 Pounds/81.6KG/12.8 Stone
  • Although my plan is to mainly lose weight, I also want to gain a little bit of muscle
  • My diet is atrocious
  • I rarely exercise
  • I am not pressuring myself to lose this weight by a specific time but by late june would be great but again, I am not serious on setting a date, I could lose this weight by this time next year and that would be fine
  • I want to get a good work out regimen but I don't think this is the correct sub for that
  • I don't really want to have a specific diet, I just want to eat whatever I want but eat it responsibly and in moderation

Would really appreciate your advice!

submitted by /u/IAmTheGlazed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3az68bI

No comments:

Post a Comment