Sunday, March 29, 2020

Clothing is gritting looser and looser and there aren't any shops open... woe is me.

Just wanted to share somewhere folks would hopefully understand the struggle, as minor as it seems compared to everything going on globally.

I've posted before about not being able to see an difference with my weight loss, and now I can confidently say I can. And let me tell you this, I am going to be so outrageously confident it will shake the world to it's core. I don't know what exactly did it for me (whether it was my partner telling me I look sexy, or if it was finding a picture of me from a year ago and realizing my face has a cheekbone) but my shorts, skirts, and pants not fitting anymore was definitely a factor.

However this is bittersweet, because I still have a funky shape to my body. Pants are impossible to shop for. And with quarantine all the clothing shops are closed! Plus my belt broke! Going to try to hit up Walmart and see if they have any jeans that are good to buy, but they have all the changing rooms closed and most of their clothing is packed up at the moment. Maybe some cheap bras that will get me through until somewhere that sells real bras opens up again.

This is an unexpected struggle. I might fashion a belt out of something I have laying around my house, or scrape up all the safety pins I can find and construct some sort of system to hold my pants up. Or hopefully the weather will be nicer so I can wear some dresses and leave pants behind!

Hope everyone is doing well :) thanks for reading

submitted by /u/humanchonker
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xBx1wN

No comments:

Post a Comment