Sunday, March 29, 2020

Care to have a weight loss buddy?

Hello, I'm 17F and looking for a weight loss buddy, cause I thought it could be a good source of motivation.

I've been trying to lose weight for many years now and no matter how many times I gained or lost pounds, motivation is still the hardest part of the journey. I don't want to lose lots of weight, just reach a point where I'm happy with my body, given that I'm pretty short (5ft 2in).

I aim to lose about 15-20lbs, but this is not a request. Whether you want to lose 8 or 80lbs we're through it until the end together.

We could say about how our day went, exchange advice and keep each other motivated in general. I figured, two birds with one stone, right?

submitted by /u/Derschka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bCM9sP

No comments:

Post a Comment