Tuesday, March 31, 2020

30 day challenge. Motivate me.

I will not be working again until at least May. So I have at least 1 month off where I have a lot of time everyday to lose weight. I am challenging myself starting tomorrow to see how much weight I can get off of me in 1 month. This isnt just a 1 month plan. It's more like a jump start on my weight loss. I will still continue the plan well after. It will be a lifestyle change.

Given all of that, I am obese and I can safely lose a lot of weight quickly. I have heard of some obese people losing 30 to 50 pounds their first month and having all of their blood markers improve. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and 234 pounds. I am obese. Age 28. Thanks guys.

submitted by /u/Emergency_Lynx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UPP2j8

No comments:

Post a Comment