Thursday, March 26, 2020

Experience with Physician guided weight loss

I’ve been working with a weight loss physician since September. i’m currently on two meal replacements a day, a meal, and a snack. there are a lot of rules in regards to what i can eat for my meal and snack. all of that adds up to around 1000 calories a day.

In the first three months i lost 40ish pounds. I was having no problems sticking with it. month four was when things started getting hard. i noticed i was getting to the point were i was scared of food. there were days were i was barely getting to my 1000 calories and was getting in trouble at my weekly visits. I was working on it and doing better at getting to my 1000 a day but my relationship with food was still so messed up. i found myself “cheating” eating little bits of things i knew wasn’t allowed and i’d feel so guilty and miserable about it for a few days then i’d do it again.

three weeks ago i went on a cruise and was going through a bit of a hard time and ended up going nuts food wise. the guilt was still there but i just didn’t care. since coming back from vacation i find myself binging, A LOT. (the stress of life right now also isn’t helping). i cant get back on track. i try and fail every single day. which leads either leads to more binging or some serious restricting. it’s like i’m going from one extreme to another and i can’t find a healthy place with food. it’s so frustrating.

i’m curious if it’s just me that’s had this problem with VLCD? what are your experiences with physician supervised weight loss? do you have any suggestions or advice for me on how to get back on track or work on my relationship with food?

thanks y’all!

submitted by /u/laurenlo28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3akCzKF

No comments:

Post a Comment