Thursday, March 26, 2020

Reconsider Intermittent Fasting/Extended Fasting if whenever you eat you binge

I've recently realized that I needed to take a step back and consider the bigger picture:

Weight loss comes down to consuming fewer calories than you burn.

I realized that when I finish my fasts I think I get to "make-up for" the calories I didn't consume during the hours that I've been fasting. I end up eating like 3k calories for a meal. I realized eating 3 small-moderately sized meals with my family is more effective than one giant meal at the end of the day. Eating this way, I end up consuming 1200 calories a day versus 3,000.

Maybe someone needed to see this and be reminded of the bigger picture. If you've been able to eat a normal amount of calories at the end of your fast, then keep doing what you're doing. It's all about trying things and seeing what works for you. Just some food for thought.

submitted by /u/sydneyd22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ao7XYN

No comments:

Post a Comment