Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Weight loss not continuing, no matter what I do.

I'm a 24 year old girl that needs to lose weight (still).
I'm currently 94kg (208lbs), and I'm 173cm (5'8") tall.

I started losing weight since autumn 2017, and until spring 2019, things went well. I was 110kg (243lbs) in 2017, and I always lost weight about 1kg (2lbs) per week, except sometimes it did stop for a little while and then started happening again, which is normal when losing weight.
But now, the case is different... It's almost been a year and the weight hasn't dropped from 94kg at all. 2019 was when I saw the scale showing 94kg.

I actually exercise more than before, and my diet is still the same what I had since 2017, but nothing happens at all. I've even tried methods that are said to be "helpful", but those ones don't help either.
My exercise plan and diet really helped me lose weight to 94kg, but now it's as if my life wants me to stay like this.
My exercise consists of doing cardio 45-50min 3-4 times a week (it used to be 30min 3-5 times a week back in 2017-2019), and when it comes to my diet, what I do is just keep the calorie intake low enough to make me lose weight. Nothing about cutting carbs or eating exotic ingredients that have some "magical" effect or whatsoever.
This is what helped me lose weight from 110kg to 94kg:
https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
This calorie calculator is based on the "eating less calories than what you burn" concept. It really did help me, but now I have some crazy weight loss plateau thing going on.

I feel so embarrassed about this and sometimes I'm very anxious to talk about this because I'm scared that people will assume things about me that aren't true at all, or accuse me for nothing, etc.

If you want to know whether I have any health condition or anything like that, I'm diagnosed with hypothyroidism and yes, I have the right medication for it (thyroxin).
I was also diagnosed with endometriosis back in November 2017, and no, I have no medication for endo because the medication tends to be hormonal and I do not trust the hormonal medication for it.

I've tried literally everything, but nothing happens. It's all numb now. My body doesn't care about what I do.

submitted by /u/PollyObscurum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wFyW3D

No comments:

Post a Comment