Friday, March 27, 2020

Boyfriend's lost 10kg, I've hit a plateau. Feeling blehh

So for ages now i've been trying to lose weight. I stupidly gave up on a successful attempt late last year and started again after christmas. I've lost my christmas weight and i've just been stuck at my initial start weight (65kg), give or take a couple kilos. I'll admit there have been times i've had to have cheat days when I same home from uni (mum's convinced knowing my weight and counting calories will lead to an eating disorder, ironic bc she's been medically obese my whole life).

I finally snapped today after my bf let me know of his loss. He's not counting calories so much as hitting the gym for as couple hours each day. Obviously he can't keep going now with the pandemic but I feel like trash knowing he's essentially hit my weight loss goal (I want to get to 55kg, 10kg down from here). I shouldn't compare myself like this!!! But homelife is shite and stupidly controlling. If I try exercising i'll be told to stop because the sound will travel. The walks and such around here are short and mind-numbing, and I risk running into the people who bullied me for my whole school career.

I just feel like a lump of excuses who keeps letting 'but' statements get in her way. I'm so sick of feeling like this!!! I've told mum firmly that I'll be doing what I need to do and if she has an issue with having a scale in the bathroom (which she only uses to bathe my brother) that's her problem.

People, give me some motivation to whip my ass into shape!

submitted by /u/HungryFox420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dAiRww

No comments:

Post a Comment