Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Benefits of 3000 mg of Cayenne Pepper per day regarding weight loss

Hi,

My fiancée is on a weight loss journey. While I support her in this journey (she is beautiful to me already and I support her weight loss so that she can look as beautiful to herself as she looks to me) she has some eating disorder issues and I would prefer that she conducts her weight loss journey safely.

Since she will not take my word for it, can the kind people of this subreddit please explain to my fiancée that taking 3,000 MG of cayenne pepper in a day (I read that 120 mg was the safest maximum dose) is not healthy for her, and is in fact the reason she currently feels so sick.

While we are at, can someone explain that laxative abuse does not actually help with weight loss enough to be noticeable. Also, can ya'll explain that intaking 300-600 calories per day is dangerous in the long term and doing 800-1000 is still very low and would still make her lose weight.

Since I cannot seem to get through to her, I am hoping that someone here might be able to.

submitted by /u/FourteenthRound
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39rAICI

No comments:

Post a Comment