Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Is counting calories really necessary?

Hey y’all. I’m 18, Male. I weigh 82.1 kg (181 lbs) and I’m 174 cm tall ((5’8 (I think)). I started my weight loss about 5 weeks ago at 88 kg (194 lbs). I’ve still got 10 kg (20 lbs) until I reach my current goal. Because my goal isn’t somewhat big, I decided to just eat relatively healthy while counting calories. I’m having a break right now (well not really, I’m eating healthy for all my meals but I’d eat like a tiny snack, but not everyday). I am willing to continue my weight loss journey. But I find it time consuming and annoying to count every calorie I eat. Sometimes it’s hard to find the food I eat, because I usually eat what my family eats for dinner, but smaller portions if it’s somewhat unhealthy. Has anyone been successful in losing weight without all the calorie counting?

submitted by /u/hassannreda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y7tUNC

No comments:

Post a Comment