Saturday, March 28, 2020

i HATE when people comment on my weight loss journey, unless i'm the one who brings it up

this may come from a place of resents and traumas about my parent judging and commenting on every single thing i eat or how my body looks since the day i turned 13 (leading this to a fun eating disorder that i've only gotten under control now after 2 years of therapy) but DAE hate when people comment on how you've lost or, even worse, gained weight?

i know they're trying to be supportive, but i hate it. i feel watched and judged and like every wrong step i take everyone will notice. i know it's not like that, weight loss is noticeable sometimes even without studying a person's physique, but it just makes me so uncomfortable. the only exception is my boyfriend because, well, i trust him a lot and i know he never says anything to hurt or judge me because of the fact that he never once judged me or stopped loving me even when i gained weight and felt crappy about myself.

i might just say "please stop commenting on the fact that i'm losing weight, it's making me a bit uncomfortable" but i feel like i would come off as a bitch. they're mostly trying to be kind ig :/

submitted by /u/signorinah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JnPz6p

No comments:

Post a Comment