Saturday, March 28, 2020

HEY NEW GUY HERE LOOKING FOR ADVICE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY SUPPORT

iam 30 M 5'11" SW-326, CW-326, GW-270, full time working professional.

So i have never been thin in my life, i have been healthier and have always been physically active, played sports throughout school, continued playing football (soccer) in college, but weight was always there.

It was quite later in my life i found out that i suffered from hyperthyroidism and high uric acid. But i still managed to get through it and have continued on weight loss journey.

However at this point i'm most unhealthy than i have ever been, but want to change that.

I take full responsibility of my eating habits and negligence towards my health. Looking forward to receiving motivation, support , encouragement and healthy advice to get to where i need to be. Hopefully ill find it here.

submitted by /u/beartobeast
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WR8zSH

No comments:

Post a Comment