Sunday, March 29, 2020

Debilitating Hunger Pains

I [19F) weight 172 lbs and stand around 5’2. I’ve just begun my weight loss around the time the world began to end. I have a diet of 1350 calories a day but I’m usually a couple hundred under. I’ve tried dieting many times before though I’ve always had one issue; intense hunger pains.

I do not mean a craving or small tummy growling, I mean when I wake up in the morning I’m hunched over bracing my stomach trying to keep pure bile from coming up. I’ve looked around but it doesn’t seem like people feel this the same way I do. I know the stomach contracts when there’s nothing in it but this it’s completely different from my stomach growling. It’s extremely painful and I have to stop what I’m doing when it happens and sometimes I feel bile come up.

Does this happen to anyone else?

submitted by /u/femalegraffiti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dydnm9

No comments:

Post a Comment