Thursday, March 26, 2020

Struggling with my calorie limit

I'm a 42 yo, 5'1" female and my suggested calorie limit for weight loss is 1,200 per day. My GW is 125, CW is 133. My problem is that I'll stay around 1,250 for a couple of days and then I lose all resolve and eat almost double what I'm allowed on the third day. I've tried drinking more (I go to the bathroom more), eating more fiber (digested super fast), eating more protein and fat (apparently body has adjusted to that as well) and I'm still feeling hungry about every two hours. As I'm writing this, I'm wondering if I'm a grazer and need smaller meals every two hours 😅 but nevertheless, I could really use some advice as my accountability partner and I are out of ideas. 🙏 Thank you for reading! Sorry for the novel! 😊

submitted by /u/Synki77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QOAij8

No comments:

Post a Comment