Tuesday, March 31, 2020

F/27/5'2/240lbs Day One -- Excited for my new journey...and excited to bring you along with me.

Hello everyone!I have been a follower to this subreddit, along with /r/progresspics and /r/intermittentfasting for quite a long time, like years. I remember since about high school beginning the struggle with my maintaining my weight, and over time went from overweight to eventually considered obese. I have always been the chubby one, or the bigger one, in my close friends group. I am the most unhealthy out of my immediate family. I've never been overly athletic, however I have enjoyed lighter physical activity. I love eating healthy, but I love it just as much as gorging on yummy-overly unhealthy-large portioned-restaurant meals. I have always wanted to switch my life style over to something much healthier, with the goal of losing weight. Speaking of which, according to a BMI chart, if I want to be in the normal category I need to lose 100 lbs and end up at 140 lbs for my height. That sounds like a mighty feat, but I am excited to see what these first 30 days holds. The first of the month is a new start. I see so many different posts in this subreddit and similar ones, and I always feel inspired. I love the support system this place is for others in this journey.I feel like since I have been working from home, I have been sooo much better at eating at home, actually starting my day with a small little breakfast item, eating more "complete" meals at the right times... And that has been a start for me, from where I was and the types of habits I have.So tomorrow starts day ONE. Today day I got a food scale, and re-downloaded MFP for about the 5th time over the years. What I did do differently this time, is create this account and make this post. I also never have taken "before" photos which I did today as well. (Those will stay private for now...) I plan to use those 2 things as new tools in my weight loss journey and as accountability pieces as well.I hope this post is appropriate for this subreddit, because I know many places have rules for posting. If any body wants to drop a line of encouragement for me to start my journey, or something that they are reflecting on at 30 days into their own journey...I would love to hear it! Thank you for reading this long post.

submitted by /u/starting-in-april
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R0qZwB

No comments:

Post a Comment