Saturday, March 28, 2020

Not losing weight despite consistent tracking

Hello loseit! first post here but i am by far not knew to the weightloss rodeo. i gained quite a bit of weight last year due to both recovering my relationship with food (a very necessary step) and exam stress. i started at 175lbs at a little over 5’7, however i used to hover between 150-155, so clearly quite a jump. im currently at 168.... but ive also been at 168 since december. Thats around when i started using lifesum instead of myfitnesspal, as i found mfp encouraged me to undereat, and while lifesums trackers have helped me eat a lot healthier (on mfp id eat 1000-1200 cals (or less) of junk and be done with it), my weight loss has also totally stagnated, despite lifesum telling me ive eaten on average less than 1400 cals per day since december. Im confused as to whether ive done damage to my metabolism from undereating for quite a long time, or if im doing something wrong?

any help is much appreciated!!!

submitted by /u/barcalkitty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39pbk0u

No comments:

Post a Comment