Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Lost 10" 20lbs

First of all, I know my weight loss isn't significant in comparison, but I am proud of it and want to share.

The why.

I got separated aug 2018 and decided to work out/calorie count (very cliche, I know). Whats better is I swore I never would... Both bore me... They still do to be honest but I appreciate the result, and spike in confidence, and I enjoy reaching goals (jogging longer, able to do more push ups, pull ups, ect) i feel stronger and have more energy. And i like the example I'm setting for my kids. They do a work out alongside me.

The results

I'm 5'7 female for reference.

So aug 2018- 165lbs (slightly overweight Flux between 163-170) goal weight: 150lbs-my lowest weight in adulthood.

Dec 2018 I decided to do my measurements (I was at about 160lbs at this time) Bust 35" Waist. 30" Stomach 31" Hips 37" Thighs 20.5"

Mar 31 2020 145lbs firm Bust 33" Waist. 27" Stomach 28.5 " Hips 35" Thighs 20"

I wasn't even going to check my measurement... It's why it took so long but I'm very happy I did because I never would've believed that that much shed off.

The how we got here

For food.. So eating habits when I started was a lot of home cooked meals but also poutine weekly.. Or twice/week(the 1200 calories ones) with a burger and shake.. So 2000calories. That lunch I probably had pasta and bread. And for breakfast, a burger or some form of dinner option that was from scratch - as i hate breakfast food. I was easily hammering out 3500calories a day when you'd add snacking and beer consumption(6-12/wk).

I now do 1600 calories a day and a cheat day each Saturday (I don't calorie count this day but probably 2000 calories for the day) . I drink probably 2 beers /mnth now. I eat more veggies and since i like salt and crunch, make kale chips often. And eat snap peas, and nuts I have to deshell when I want to snack out of boredom because it takes so much work.

For physical activity.. Prior I played soccer a bit here and there, maybe do some sprints... Go for a walk. My job has me moderately active though so I didn't really put emphasis on it.

Now I jog at least 3 times/week for 25 minutes and I've amped up the consistent jogging and lessened walking breaks in between. Then I have a 15 minute workout plan for each day for strength building. I probably only do 3 days on average of this. I will, however do push ups, pull-ups or jumping Jack's randomly each day.

submitted by /u/Wakeup823
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39yLgQD

No comments:

Post a Comment