Monday, March 30, 2020

I need help with my Motivation/Discipline/Determination

I need help. I am so disappointed in myself, I have absolutely zero determination, discipline or motivation to lose weight, despite having a deep desire to be thinner.

I know what I want I even know how to get there eat less move more, CICO etc... I just can’t force my self to carry on with this sort of thing for more than a day.

This lack of will is present in everything I do but especially prevalent in what I eat and how I take care of myself. For example I so want to eat less meat and eventually go vegan 100% but after doing it for a few days what ever was driving me on breaks down and I end up right back where I started, and it’s he same with weight loss.

I have maybe a few good days at most and then go completely off the rails. I have tried reminding myself that I have to act soon or risk losing my life or wasting it but even that is not enough to spur me into action. Now I’m sitting here afraid to go to sleep having just wasted another week of fruitless attempts at losing weight because I have binged so much I keep thinking that I might not wake up. But I’ve been in this position before and I know how it ends with me eventually drifting to sleep and finishing tomorrow with another binge fest even now I know there a big bar of dairy milk in my bag just waiting to be eaten and while I have the strength to resist tonight by midday tomorrow I will have eaten it completely.

If you’ve been in my position how did you manage to break this cycle?

Those of you who haven’t been here what keeps you going to the gym or making the right food choices?

submitted by /u/TotalWasteofLife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2w1lA1h

No comments:

Post a Comment