Saturday, March 28, 2020

MFP vs doctor and calorie limits, struggling and confused...

MFP is encouraging me to eat 2670 calories a day for 2lb a week loss with sedentary activity. My doctor has me eating much lower, 2000 calories a day aiming to get down to 1500 eventually. Mind you my current doc is a naturopath-turned-actual-doctor but only recently... recommended by family but I take everything she says with a grain of salt cause she’s pretty much a glorified witch doctor.

I started watching what I eat about 3 weeks ago. Which has been great! I’m down to 424 from 442. Most days I aim for about 2000-2200 calories. Usually the later though. Walking once a day, just down the street and back for now.

This recent shutdown has me hiding inside, and while it might be great to “flatten the curve”, it’s not great at all for my new lifestyle. Couple that with anxiety from recently quitting smoking pot, a probable gout attack in my ankle probably triggered by losing weight (or hypothyroidism), not to mention running out of healthy food from suddenly being broke AF, I’m doing damage control. The last couple days been eating to MFPs 2600 calorie suggestion, and I’ve been worried it might be too much.

Anyone have any guidance for me? Am I doing that bad eating at MFPs calorie limit? I don’t wanna stop this wonderful weight loss train I’m on but I’m struggling to stick to 2000 calories a day at this moment in time.

submitted by /u/thegreatestfallever
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UpZKOf

No comments:

Post a Comment