Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I should still be losing weight right??

Hi everyone!

I've been on a weight loss routine since the beginning of 2020 and have thankfully dropped down 30lbs already! This was primarily due to OMAD, strict CICO, and my teaching job which requires a decent amount of movement throughout the day. Dedicated exercise was never a part of my program up to this point since my many previous attempts ended in burnout.

Since I'm not going to work in the near future and under a stay-at-home restriction, I've kept my routine the same, just without the movement I previously had teaching. I rigorously count my calories and my lowest days end up at 1,300 while my highest are around 1,700. With that being said, my weight has stagnated at around 212lbs for over a week now.

As a 5'10, 22yo male, I should still be losing weight due to a caloric deficit right? Do you think this plateau is due to my change in motion throughout the day or water weight coming back?

I know I'm probably just being impatient, but being stuck at home can do that to ya :)

submitted by /u/BumbledBoy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dIm4Ku

No comments:

Post a Comment