Saturday, March 28, 2020

How to be kind to yourself when you’re sick?

Hi everyone!

I’m currently on track of losing 1.5lb a week. I’m down almost 6lb now since 8th March so I’m feeling good about my weight loss.

However, at the moment, I have a head cold and a UTI which is making me feel quite poorly. Because of this, I haven’t gone out for my daily walk and so I’ve not burned those extra calories. I feel really bad about it and that I have hindered my entire progress by not doing my exercise. I’m still eating 1200 calories and I haven’t done any binge eating. My lose it app says in 400 calories under my weekly budget. I don’t count my exercise calories into my daily/weekly allowance.

How can I stay kind to myself? I know I shouldn’t be feeling bad because I am sick but I also know that I’ll be upset if the scale doesn’t move this week...

submitted by /u/WafflesPig
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QSZAg5

No comments:

Post a Comment