Thursday, March 26, 2020

I’m finally losing my weight, any tips would be appreciated

Hello, my name is Darian. I am currently around 280 pounds and I am 6’1. I have been struggling with losing weight since 2018, and most of it is particularly due to me not being able to stick to commitment. The reason why I gained so much weight is because during my freshman and sophomore years, I would stay up late and my mom and I would go get some food to eat, which looking back at it now is the worst thing I have ever done. We have done that so very often that by the time I noticed anything, I was already extremely overweight.I genuinely do want to lose weight, but it’s just so hard for me, especially now that we’re all stuck in quarantine and there’s nothing to eat in my house but junk food.

I want to drop 60-80 pounds so I can be at an even 200 or 220 since I believe that’s good weight for a guy as tall as me. I could also use some tips with what exercises I should do to help shred my fat and what foods I should consider eating. I appreciate any help you all may offer. I will also try my best to document and keep you all updated on my weight loss journey.

Thank you :)

submitted by /u/cheemsburber
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jj3E5k

No comments:

Post a Comment